Description: Pour les nouveaux utilisateurs : Package complet OMERE 5.4
Details des dernières mises à jour
- Release 28-Jan-2021 v5.4.2
- Release 15-Oct-2020 v5.4.1
- Release 14-Jan-2020 v5.3.2
- Release 16-Sept-2019 v5.3.1
- Release 10-Apr-2019 v5.2.5
- Release 20-Dec-2018 v5.2.4
- Release 31-Oct-2018 v5.2.3
- Release 17-Sept-2018 v5.2.2
- Release 14-Jui-2018 v22.214.171.124
- Release 16-Avr-2018 v126.96.36.199
- Release 23-Mar-2018 v188.8.131.52
- Release 21-Mar-2018 v184.108.40.206
- Release 31-Juil-2017 v220.127.116.11
• SEE: the detailed results were correct but not the total
• Displacement damage and solar cells: the number of points on the orbit was not taken into account correctly leading to wrong results.
• Displacement damage: the unit of the shielding thicknesses were not taken into account.
• Solar cells: redesign of the tool
• Solar cells: addition of the NRL-SCREAM (O-SCREAM) model
• Solar cells: possibility to apply a factor R on the low energy protons
• Mission: possibility to define a mission from TLE (Two Lines Elements)
• Update of the ONERA/GREEN models
• The GREEN and AE9/AP9 models are now available in 64-bits.
• The 3D view is now automatically disabled if it cannot be supported by the user’s system.
• Improvement of progress bars for several calculations
• DDEF tool: correction of the conversion from one fluence to another.
• Trapped particles – proton peak flux. The durations were not saved in the output file.
• AE9/AP9 calculation has been fixed
• Correction of the modified Julian date (used for AE9/AP9 calculation)
• Equivalent LET: Fix on the deposited charge calculation
• Other minor corrections
- The user-defined orbit grid is now conserved when applying the Störmer geomagnetic cutoff.
- Multi-mission: calculation for transport has be corrected.
- Mission: the calculations fixed when considering non-isochron orbit.
• OMERE v5.3 is available in version 64-bits.
• Integration of the average SAPPHIRE models for heavy ions.
• Integration of the solar flares SAPPHIRE models for protons and heavy ions.
• Integration of the GREEN-electrons and GREEN-protons models (trapped particles). Note that these models provide only integrated fluxes.
• The advanced manual has been merged with the regular user manual. It can now be accessed directly via the “advanced section” of the help menu.
• Management of versions has been improved where users installed several versions of OMERE on their computer.
• Solar particles: integration constant was missing after the application of the magnetospheric shielding.
• Fix of several minor issues.
- Solar cells: isotropy of spectrum was not correctly considered
- SEE module: restoration of the Bendel fit.
- Default Path files were not set correctly
- Dose curve calculation: when changing the target material several times, the calculation did not take the new material into account.
- The METIS model is now available when HI cross-sections data are in cm²/device.
- The SEE section in the help menu has been updated.
- In the “Equivalent LET” module: several plots can be overlaid.
- Minor bugs have been fixed in the SEE module.
- Module Atomic Displacement: the calculation “along the orbit” is now available when “displacement dose file” is selected.
- The version of AE9/AP9 has been updated to v1.50
- The datac folder is now installed in another folder. This fixes a crash for computers on WINDOWS10.
- Solar particles: software crashed when plotting solar ions
- Solar particles: the shielding was not taken into account for ions models.
- GCR: correction of the spectrum calculation with the “mission” option for GCR ISO 15390 model.
Major new modules
- AE9/AP9 v1.30 models (trapped particles)
- SAPPHIRE model for protons and Helium (solar particles)
- METIS model for proton cross sections calculation.
- Redesign of the Orbit dialog. For orbit files, possibility to change the order of the columns.
- Redesign and optimization of the SEE module.
- Redesign and optimization of the dose module.
- Improvement of the calculation time with SLOT and OZONE module.
- Shieldose: code optimisation & multi-threading.
Update of IGRF magnetic field at IGRF-12 version
- Transport: transport of multiple proton files did not take into account the first incident flux file.
- LET spectrum: the calculation with the shielding geometry from a sector file was not possible.
- Windows 10: The trapped particle dialog was causing a crash.
- Transport: Shielding thickness <0.01 g.cm-1 led to unchanged integral flux values.
- Cosmic Rays module: correction on the calculation of the flux for the GCR ISO 15390 model with the Mission option.
- Trapped particle module: Magnetic field models given in result files could be different from the selected models on the GUI. However the computations used the models selected by the user.
- SEE rate calculation module: correction of the X axis unit of the Weibull curve display for heavy ions from energy to LET.
- GCR flux calculation module: The elements of the periodic table are now always updated automatically when switching from one element to another having a lower Z. This fix prevents a crash during the computations.
- SEE rate calculation module: correction of the SEE rate computations based on an integral LET file.
- Dose calculation module: dose depth curve graphs can now be overlaid only if their unit is the same.
- The date format in the output file of the instantaneous flux has been changed to increase their precision.
- Transport module: the results of the electron flux transport have now a fixed sampling (10 samples per decade) that is extended down to 1 keV.
- Graph plotting: plotting a graph from a file allows again overlaying graphs. Information about axis and units are also retrieved from the file if they exist and are correctly formatted.
- Modification of the default name for the output file of the thickness table in dose calculation parameters.
- Modification of the output file name when post-processing SEE using multi-mission tool.
- Temporary removal of ‘O-Scream’ in the ‘Solar Cells’ menu.
- Modification of the help of ‘Optimization and uncertainty estimation’ in SEE menu and addition of a pop-up message.
- Correction of a bug in the consideration of flux units for SEE rate calculation with a proton integral flux file.
- Correction of a bug in the display of integral fluxes of solar flare particles previously plotting differential fluxes.
- Correction of the displayed unit for the dose depth curve depending on the chosen one in ‘SPECIALS’ parameters.
- Correction of the displayed unit for the displacement damage equivalent fluence curve depending on the chosen one in ‘Calculation parameters’.
- Correction of the calculation method for the solar active period considering missions over 2024.
- Correction of a bug in the consideration of cross-section test data in the SEE rate calculation wizard tool.
- Correction of a color scale bug when performing L meridian mapping using orbit projection.
- Correction of diverse minor bugs of the interface.