Located in Labège business area since 2000, our facility covers 1,300 m², and includes a gamma and electronics laboratory. Thanks to constant human and material investment, we pursue a strategy of innovation and long-term development.
Our technical team gathers to meet the high expectations of our customers in terms of quality, reliability and flexibility. Today we are:
- GAMRAY, our panoramic irradiation room equipped with a Cobalt 60 source
- Our electronic measuring laboratory dedicated to our test activity. We now own 5 automatic testers, over 100 measuring instruments and a YAG plused laser (LISA).
- Our chemistry room, dedicated to components preparation and deliedding.
- Our materials laboratory, consisting of several thermal cycling facilities, UV / solar irradiation benches, and optical characterization systems.
- Our calculation servers LINUX and WINDOWS with several hundreds cores entirely dedicated to the time problems inherent to Monte Carlo-type codes.
- Space Agencies: ESA, CNES, NASA-JPL, KARI, etc.
- Satellite integrators: Airbus Defense & Space, OHB, SSL, SSTL, Thales Alenia Space, etc.
- Subsystems manufacturers: Kongsberg, Ruag, Safran Electronics & Defense, Sodern, Sofradir, etc.
- Components manufacturers: Atmel, STMicrolectronics, , etc.
We also collaborate with numerous consulting firms, laboratories and universities around the world.
TRAD is stepping up its development in the nuclear sector by supporting its main organizations:
- Government agencies: ANDRA, CEA, EAMEA, IRSN, Ontario Power Generation, etc.
- Constructors & Power Plant Operators: AREVA, Bouygues Construction, EDF, etc.
- Industrial: CERAP, COMAT, NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes, NUVIA, Simtronics, Sellafield, SPX ClydeUnion Pumps, etc.
TRAD has been committed to continuous improvement for several years. Our quality policy is to satisfy our customers, to listen to them, to maintain their level of satisfaction and to conquer new players in our areas of expertise.
TRAD is ISO 9001: 2008 certified since 2003, currently in the 2015 version
Certification body: AFNOR Certification
Certificate number: 24529
Standard: ISO 9001: 2015
GAMRAY is accredited ISO / IEC 17025 since September 2016
This recognition guarantees the technical competence and the results reliability provided by our laboratory.
Join us now
We regularly submit internship offers to universities, engineering schools and specialized courses in electronics, electromechanics, physics, space radiation environment, etc.
Be the first to apply, following us on: